A: First of all, I think you should know when we use re-bar lapping is better and when should we use rebar coupler for splicing? Rebar Coupler is designed to produce a full strength mechanical joint between reinforcing bars, it has the features as below:
- High work efficiency, raw material saving and energy saving;
- No light and noise pollution, not influenced by weather and work-site;
- High strength;
- It can be prefabricated to shorten construction period;
- It can save more cost than steel lapping when the rebar size is over 20mm;
- It can save more space than steel lapping.
A: One set of cutting blade includes FOUR pieces of blades.
A: One set of roller includes three pieces of thread rollers.
A: We’d love to, but not all the customers want others to know what and where they purchased. So, if you have this demand, we can try to ask our customers in your country whether they want to be mentioned. If they say no, we can’t provide you any details of them. Meanwhile, we will also keep your details confidential.
A: Generally speaking, we just have Chinese standard Aleono Rebar Splicing Products in stock, if there are any customized products, we need time to finish it, and the exact production time determined by the order quantity.
A: The required length of the test specimen is 60cm. But you know, to make the qualified Rebar Mechanical Connection Specimens, there may be some rebar loss during the operation. So 70cm to 80cm would be better for technician’s operation. If you send us 60cm. We could also try to do it for you. but if any rebar loss during the operation, the rebar samples can not be used to make the test specimens.
A: Please notice: No matter which size of rebar you will send us. Please prepare 3 pcs of rebar samples each size. One group testing needs 3 times. And ensure the length of rebar samples reach 70-80cm.
A: There are three suggestions for your reference.
- If you have the Rebar Threading Machine, we can send the free rebar coupler samples to you, then you make qualified Rebar Mechanical Connection Specimens for testing by yourself.
- If you don’t have the machine, and your rebar standard is almost same with Chinese rebar standard, we can show you some of our test reports, if you think it is needed, we can do the tensile test at our factory, then share you the pictures and records.
- If you don’t have the machine, and your rebar standard have a big difference with Chinese rebar standard. You should send your rebar samples to us. Then we make Rebar Mechanical Connection Specimens with our rebar thread rolling machine and rebar couplers. After the test reports are being received from the Tensile Lab, will be sent to your side.
A: Yes, But Before you place the order, please let us know your rebar standards, so we would use the suitable materials to produce the rebar couplers to ensure the strength of the rebar splices. At the same time you should know how to make a qualified Rebar Mechanical Connection Specimens, otherwise, the specimens may be broken on the threaded portion of reinforcement bar during tensile test.
A: Sure we can provide you some free rebar coupler samples for your testing, but you should bear the express charge, and when you place the first order, the express charge will be refunded as a part of your payment.
A: The term of payment for first cooperation is T/T in advance, If we have a long-term cooperation, other payment terms also can be considered.
A: Once you buy the products of Aleono, you will get a lifetime service.
- Some little problems, you can find the resolve solutions from our FAQs, Blogs, Help Documents or Videos.
- If no results, you can get Aleono Online Service at any time, our technical team will help you out.
- We also provide the paid training services: you can send your technicians or workers to our side to learn how to install the rebars, how to operate the machines, and how to maintain and repair the machines; Also we can send our technicians to your side to give you a technical guidance.
- And we also visit some countries for after-sale tracking every year. At that time you will get a free technical guidance and some free spare parts.
A: The warranty period of ALEONO machines is ONE year. but not include the wearing parts (like thread rollers, cutting blades, etc) and problems because of the wrong operation of customers.
A: The HS Code for Rebar Parallel Threaded Coupler: 73079200.
The HS Code for Rebar Parallel Thread Rolling Machine: 84632000.
The HS Code for Rebar Cutting Machine: 8461500090.
The HS Code for Thread Roller and Cutting Blade: 84669400.90.
The HS Code for Thread Protection Cap : 39235000.
The HS Code for Torque Wrench: 82041100.00.
A: If we have products in stock, it will be sent within one week after the payment is received. If the rebar couplers or machines need be customized according to your requirements, the production time will be a little longer, it depends on the purchase quantity.
The questions you cared about are not in the list?
Don’t Worry! Just submit your questions, the answers will be sent to you ASAP.