Left-handed & Right-handed Rebar Coupler
Aleono Rolling Parallel Thread Rebar coupler is designed to produce a full strength mechanical joint between reinforcing bars, replacing the need for lap splices. It is used for rebar mechanical splicing in concrete structure. It can connect re-bars of same or different diameters laterally, vertically and slantingly. It is broadly applied to tunnel, tower, bridge, subway and high buildings. Aleono Parallel Thread Rebar Coupler including Standard Rebar coupler, Left-handed & Right-handed Rebar Coupler, & Transition coupler.
Left-handed & Right-handed Rebar Coupler is adopted when two rebar ends can not be rotated. The coupler has the female thread with half left-handed thread and half right-handed thread, the left-handed thread and right-handed thread cross together in the middle of the coupler.
1. Size: 12mm-50mm.
2. Raw Material: 45# high-quality carbon structural steel.
3. Type: Standard Type, Left-Handed &Right-Handed Type, Reducing Type.
4. Tensile strength could reach 110% of mother material.
5. Suitable Rebar: HRB335,HRB400,HRB500 and Equivalent Rebars.
1. Raw material-saving, high energy conversation, high work efficiency, no flame, no pollution, not influenced by weather and work-site.
2. Low cost, simple operation.
3. Low dimension precision, reliable quality and Stable performance.
4. High strength, tensile test usually more than 600 Mpa, tensile strength can reach 110% of yield
strength of parent rebar.
5. Can be prefabricated and shorten construction period.
6. According to inspection of National Construction Quality Supervision and Testing Center the rebar coupler joint performance has reached JDJ107-2010 standard for the Grade I splicing rebar joint.
7. OEM available.
1. Tensile strength = 1.1 x tensile strength reinforced (usually more than 600MPA).
2. Fatigue test: 2 million times fatigue strength test, connect in good condition.
Packaging & Delivery
Carton &Wooden Pallets. Products also can be packed according to customer’s special demands.
Left-handed & Right-handed Rebar Coupler Parameter